Simoneink Office Supervisor
We are small boutique public relations firm specializing in promoting luxury hotels, restaurants, chefs, spirits, and culinary/travel books. Our primary focus is media relations.
We are seeking an experienced, full-time, salaried Office Supervisor to join our busy team. No PR experience is required. Responsibilities, to be executed under the direction of the firm’s president, will include:
- Compiling monthly reports for clients [Microsoft Excel].
- Managing contact database.
- Handling office supply orders and accounting reports.
- Arranging restaurant/hotel reservations.
- Coordinating travel itineraries.
- Answering office telephone and monitoring office communications.
- Drafting interview responses.
- Scanning publications for office database and for clients.
Successful candidate will be a motivated and committed self-starter. Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years out of college
- Transferable job experience in management and/or office management. [No PR experience is required.]
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines without sacrificing accuracy
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and social media skills
- Positive attitude with proactive approach.
Beautiful office is located in a suburban setting in McLean, VA, 10 minutes from Georgetown. We are not Metro-accessible. Salary is dependent on experience. Health insurance, vacation and sick leave are discussed after 3-month trial period. No relocation assistance is available.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter (including salary expectations) and résumé to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.